Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Best Headphones?
Best Headphones? [message #94071] Wed, 21 July 2021 00:02 Go to next message
Raymond is currently offline  Raymond
Baron
I'm looking to buy a pair of headphones for my sister as a birthday gift. She's had Skullcandy for a while, but she isn't impressed with that brand overall and she's looking to change it up. Does anyone have a recommendation?
Re: Best Headphones? [message #94077 is a reply to message #94071] Wed, 21 July 2021 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
This guy is a knowledgeable reviewer. Testing many of the products himself. There's a good number of headphones he's reviewed on this site. Some quite expensive, but there are reasonable priced ones also. This might give you some good knowledge on what to look for.
https://kenrockwell.com/audio/index.htm
Re: Best Headphones? [message #94263 is a reply to message #94071] Wed, 18 August 2021 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Acacia is currently offline  Acacia
Viscount
​You can look into Sony for headphones, although most of their products also have a good reputation. The quality can change depending on the model since the specs will vary. It's better to know what features she's looking for in a good headphones.
Re: Best Headphones? [message #94383 is a reply to message #94071] Mon, 06 September 2021 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phonetic Ear is currently offline  Phonetic Ear
Baron
Does your sister travel a lot? It's something to consider because there are headphones that are easier to carry around more than others. Aside from the brand, look into the specs such as battery life and noise-canceling ability.
Re: Best Headphones? [message #94730 is a reply to message #94071] Sun, 31 October 2021 15:55 Go to previous message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
Noise canceling is key! Does she want wireless or wired? We bought a pair of JBL headphones last year and I have to admit that they are great! I did not really even know the brand when we bought them.
Previous Topic: Breathing Technique
Next Topic: Instrument Tuners
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:57:23 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout