Home » Audio » Speaker » Voice Coil Magazine
Voice Coil Magazine [message #94143] Tue, 03 August 2021 17:26 Go to next message
smartt is currently offline  smartt
Master
The periodical for speaker industry.

https://audioxpress.com/page/Voice-Coil-Magazine
Re: Voice Coil Magazine [message #94148 is a reply to message #94143] Wed, 04 August 2021 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I used to subscribe to Speaker Builder Magazine back in the early 90's. That was my introduction to the mysteries of loudspeaker boxes and drivers in them. I'll admit, I never was an intrepid builder, learning how to formulate parameters and conger up personal designs. But I think it gave me a foundation to help me find what I found satisfying and building from plans. The same with Audio Amateur Magazine which I subscribed to. Which flew right over my humble noggin. Same thing though. It bolstered me to pick up a soldering iron and follow the instructions that creative technical minded masters graced upon the public with wonderful audio kits.
Re: Voice Coil Magazine [message #94212 is a reply to message #94148] Fri, 13 August 2021 16:01 Go to previous message
Leot55 is currently offline  Leot55
Master
We get this one in our inbox at work. As someone who is not an engineer, I have to say that I find the illustrations and graphs to be very handy!
Previous Topic: Coaxial speakers
Next Topic: Wireless Speaker
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:58:40 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout