Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Black Widow
Black Widow [message #94060] Sun, 18 July 2021 23:37 Go to next message
Raymond is currently offline  Raymond
Baron
I'm going to see this movie this weekend, and I'm really excited! It's really refreshing to see superhero movies that focus on some of the other Avengers. I'm excited for Hawkeye to get his own film! Has anyone seen this movie? Did you like it?
Re: Black Widow [message #94073 is a reply to message #94060] Wed, 21 July 2021 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beck is currently offline  Beck
Viscount
I haven't watched it yet, but it's intriguing because of its popularity on social media. There were comments about it stating that it's good how female heroes are now less sexualized. It will be cool to have a marathon and observe this.
Re: Black Widow [message #94096 is a reply to message #94073] Sun, 25 July 2021 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
@Beck, I 100% agree with you about how female superheros are being portrayed. It's great to see a change in the right direction.

@Raymond, I hope you'll let us know what you thought about it. I'm interested in seeing this one too.
Re: Black Widow [message #94208 is a reply to message #94096] Fri, 13 August 2021 11:08 Go to previous message
Beck is currently offline  Beck
Viscount
The turnover of social events seems to help with how directors create movies now. Social media is also such a huge factor since people can easily criticize works that show misrepresentation. The change is for the better, so hopefully, it continues that way.

Madison wrote on Sun, 25 July 2021 07:36
@Beck, I 100% agree with you about how female superheros are being portrayed. It's great to see a change in the right direction.
Previous Topic: Ink Master
Next Topic: Any new movies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:28:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout