Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The Masked Singer
The Masked Singer [message #93957] Mon, 21 June 2021 15:34 Go to next message
Mica is currently offline  Mica
Viscount
Does anyone watch this show? I feel like I lost 30 minutes of my life because I sat through 30 minutes of it. I know everyone has different taste but this is awful.
Re: The Masked Singer [message #93959 is a reply to message #93957] Mon, 21 June 2021 19:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick69 is currently offline  Patrick69
Baron
When the television show first came out I did watch it. I think I made it through two episodes before I thought no way! I watched it more for Jenny McCarthy than for the show. I wouldn't waste my time on it anymore.
Re: The Masked Singer [message #93964 is a reply to message #93959] Sat, 26 June 2021 19:04 Go to previous message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
My mother LOVES that show! She always calls me right after to see if I watched it (I never do). I agree with you guys that it's pretty awful, but my mom thinks it's the bees knees. She enjoys the mystery of who is behind the masked voice.

I used to root for Jenny McCarthy until she became the voice behind the anti-vaxx movement. Now I cringe when I see her. I can't separate her talent and personality from the harm she's caused.
Previous Topic: Yellowstone
Next Topic: Reality TV
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:17:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout