Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Star Trek: Lower Decks
Star Trek: Lower Decks [message #93825] Fri, 28 May 2021 08:20 Go to next message
Leot55 is currently offline  Leot55
Master
I know there are some fans here of the sci-fi franchise. Does anyone else watch the animated series, Star Trek: Lower Decks? It's one of their best spin-offs, in my opinion, even if it's a cartoon. The humor is still there, but it's different enough that I don't spend the whole time comparing it to previous shows. I thought it would be a great way to introduce my boys to the franchise. They like it, but it's more of an adult show, so they miss some of the jokes. It's not particularly vulgar though. It's more like King of the Hill than Family Guy in that instance. So if you've seen it, what do you think?
Re: Star Trek: Lower Decks [message #93830 is a reply to message #93825] Sat, 29 May 2021 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
I've caught some episodes here and there that were uploaded to YouTube. It seems interesting enough, but I'm just not keen to pay for another streaming service.
Re: Star Trek: Lower Decks [message #93880 is a reply to message #93825] Tue, 08 June 2021 18:53 Go to previous message
Mica is currently offline  Mica
Viscount
I have never seen or, this is the first I have heard of it. I'm not a Family Guy or King of the Hill fan. I just don't care for them. I do like some adult cartoons but not those.
Previous Topic: Plans for concerts?
Next Topic: Sons of Anarchy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:21:13 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout