Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Roll call - which instruments do you play?
Re: Roll call - which instruments do you play? [message #91183 is a reply to message #87854] Sun, 17 November 2019 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miami is currently offline  Miami
Viscount
I have a piano sitting behind me against the opposite wall of where I am, and I can play that. I'm not good, not by a long stretch, but I can play chopsticks if you give me 30 minutes. Cool
Re: Roll call - which instruments do you play? [message #93113 is a reply to message #87854] Thu, 11 February 2021 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
safebet is currently offline  safebet
Esquire
Drums.

It seems that I innately understand music from that perspective. I enjoy leading a band and desire to hear my contribution to the music. Sometimes I think I could be playing all the other instruments though obviously each require great dedication and pratice to master. I've been recording myself since an early age and have used that mechanism to learn and improve my skills. Along the way it has vastly increased my appreciation for the recorded arts and the related audio reproduction chain.

Not saying I'm great at them, only that drums have been very, very good to me. (With acknowledgment to Garrett Morris' baseball reference!)

Re: Roll call - which instruments do you play? [message #93174 is a reply to message #87854] Sun, 21 February 2021 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PinkHair is currently offline  PinkHair
Chancellor
I can play the tin whistle (much to the annoyance of my roommates). I can also play a the piano. The violin and the saxophone are on my list of instruments that I want to learn how to play one day.
Re: Roll call - which instruments do you play? [message #93443 is a reply to message #87854] Wed, 07 April 2021 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KalebTheAudioGuy is currently offline  KalebTheAudioGuy
Baron
I play guitar and drums. I'd like to add some string and wind instruments to my skill set. I'd like to learn the violin and the flute specifically. I've loved string instruments since I was a kid and I'm excited to learn the violin. Smile
Re: Roll call - which instruments do you play? [message #93865 is a reply to message #87854] Sat, 05 June 2021 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mulcahy is currently offline  Mulcahy
Chancellor
I took piano and flute lessons from elementary to high school. As soon as I got my diploma, I pretty much stopped both. The only time I pick up either is to play Christmas carols.
Re: Roll call - which instruments do you play? [message #93914 is a reply to message #87854] Mon, 14 June 2021 23:35 Go to previous message
noodle is currently offline  noodle
Viscount
Piano. I have an upright I rarely play, even though it's so easy to pull up sheet music on the iPad. That said, I'm still hoping to learn basic guitar.
Previous Topic: The Intellectual People Podcast - Founder/CEO Chuck Surack of Sweetwater.com
Next Topic: The Intellectual People Podcast - KLOS Guitars
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:38:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout