Home » Audio » General » Earbuds (Wireless or wired?)
Earbuds [message #93838] Sat, 29 May 2021 23:04 Go to next message
Mulcahy is currently offline  Mulcahy
Chancellor
Which ones do you use? I like my Bose QuietComfort (wired), but they are wearing a bit. A fuzzy sound sometimes comes and goes quickly.

The wired buds that come with the iPhone are decent. Do you have a preference?
Re: Earbuds [message #93839 is a reply to message #93838] Sun, 30 May 2021 17:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
noodle is currently offline  noodle
Viscount
Mulcahy wrote on Sat, 29 May 2021 23:04

The wired buds that come with the iPhone are decent. Do you have a preference?
I believe those are EarBuds. They're all right. I heard that they don't come with the newer phones anymore. I'm still using regular headphones but thinking of switching to AirPods.
Re: Earbuds [message #93846 is a reply to message #93839] Tue, 01 June 2021 20:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LCallan is currently offline  LCallan
Baron
I prefer wired, but since most modern phones have done away with the headphone jack, I've learned to deal with the wireless models. What can you do? I just hate having another thing to keep charged up.
Re: Earbuds [message #93849 is a reply to message #93838] Tue, 01 June 2021 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beck is currently offline  Beck
Viscount
I managed to buy wireless earbuds, but I still often find myself using my earphones. I bought those earbuds considering it will be more convenient to move around with them. However, it's only making me worried about losing it compared to when I'm using the earphones.
Re: Earbuds [message #94018 is a reply to message #93838] Tue, 13 July 2021 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
penguin89 is currently offline  penguin89
Baron
I'm always afraid that I'll lose my wireless earbuds. They just seem like something that would be so easy to lose, difficult to find, and expensive to replace. I still use them (they are so convenient!) but I'm always a little bit anxious. Laughing
Re: Earbuds [message #94038 is a reply to message #93838] Thu, 15 July 2021 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MRikki is currently offline  MRikki
Baron
I love my wireless earbuds. They are so convenient. When I first got them, I would forget to charge them, but now I just plug them in before I go to bed. They are quite easy to use and I love how versatile they are.
Re: Earbuds [message #94043 is a reply to message #93838] Fri, 16 July 2021 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PinkHair is currently offline  PinkHair
Chancellor
I can go either way. I like the portability of wireless earbuds. But I also have really small ears, so headphones tend to work better for me as a general rule. I use them both, and I don't have a strong preference either way.
Re: Earbuds [message #94206 is a reply to message #93838] Fri, 13 August 2021 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zart is currently offline  Zart
Baron
I like my earphones better because I tend to lose things from time to time. I feel buying earbuds would only be a waste since it wouldn't take time before I misplace them. It's unfortunate, though, that it's inconvenient to run with earphones.
Re: Earbuds [message #94298 is a reply to message #93838] Sun, 22 August 2021 22:06 Go to previous message
Souldude is currently offline  Souldude
Viscount
I like earbuds, especially the noise-canceling ones because it gives you the same sound quality when using headphones. It's convenient, but I have a hard time regulating its use. I think I use it most of the time unless it's charging.
Previous Topic: Toroidal Transformer for Amp
Next Topic: We Need More Women
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:54:05 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout