Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Splash, remake
Splash, remake [message #93554] Sat, 17 April 2021 19:19 Go to next message
Mica is currently offline  Mica
Viscount
Anyone watch Splash, with Tom Hanks? I've heard there might be a remake. Of course Hanks won't star in it, I have heard it will be Channing Tatum. I'm a fan of Channing so I will watch it for sure, if it is remade.
Re: Splash, remake [message #93572 is a reply to message #93554] Tue, 20 April 2021 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
I vaguely remember it. Daryl Hannah was the mermaid, right? I think she named herself Madison because she was standing on Madison Ave. or something like that. I'll probably catch the remake if it comes out, but I doubt I'll head to the cinema to see it. It falls under the category of "rent when you're bored" rather than a must-see production for me.
Re: Splash, remake [message #93578 is a reply to message #93572] Tue, 20 April 2021 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
It was a good movie. But, as usual, why make a remake of it? It was good enough but not exceptional. They do it all the time though. Easier than coming up with something original
Re: Splash, remake [message #93585 is a reply to message #93554] Thu, 22 April 2021 07:21 Go to previous message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
I loved the movie but I am not a fan of most remakes. I agree that sometimes they think it is easier to just remake a movie, instead of coming up with some new idea. I probably won't watch it.
Previous Topic: Lisa Stansfield
Next Topic: The Americanization of Emily
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:23:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout