Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Sirius
Sirius [message #93496] Sun, 11 April 2021 16:57 Go to next message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
My subscription ran out in my vehicle but the monthly price is crazy high. I listen to the app on my phone too. Anyone know of other options for my vehicle? I have to have the MLB and NFL channels. I listen to the Yankees and any football team.
Re: Sirius [message #93623 is a reply to message #93496] Wed, 28 April 2021 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mica is currently offline  Mica
Viscount
Good luck! I keep paying their crazy prices too. I love listening to MLB or the NFL when I'm out and about. I could care less about the music (I prefer Amazon music or Pandora).
Re: Sirius [message #93732 is a reply to message #93623] Tue, 11 May 2021 18:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leot55 is currently offline  Leot55
Master
I don't believe you'll find anything that's exactly like it, but there are several apps out there that offer free radio. Some even include free sports channels. When I've tried to cancel my subscription before, the Sirirus rep lowered the fee significantly for several months. Try that.
Re: Sirius [message #93751 is a reply to message #93732] Wed, 12 May 2021 22:27 Go to previous message
Vaiger is currently offline  Vaiger
Viscount
Leot55 wrote on Tue, 11 May 2021
When I've tried to cancel my subscription before, the Sirirus rep lowered the fee significantly for several months. Try that.
If that doesn't work, nothing will. Those reps don't get paid to lose subscriptions. They get paid to bring new ones in and retain existing ones.
Previous Topic: Riley Green?
Next Topic: David Bowie's new 7 inch vinyl "Changes"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:38:11 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout