Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The Unheard Of Or Forgotten
The Unheard Of Or Forgotten [message #93434] Sun, 04 April 2021 22:50 Go to next message
Miami is currently offline  Miami
Viscount
What is the best way to find music that is nearly impossible to find? Bands you have never heard of, let alone anyone else, can put out quality music. But how do you find them?
Re: The Unheard Of Or Forgotten [message #93440 is a reply to message #93434] Mon, 05 April 2021 19:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
Good question. I learn of a lot of new singers by people sharing their music on Facebook. I don't really know of other ways to find new artist.
Re: The Unheard Of Or Forgotten [message #93477 is a reply to message #93434] Sat, 10 April 2021 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Acacia is currently offline  Acacia
Viscount
Looking through blogs may help find old records depending on the site's niche. Hardcore fans will surely be the most knowledgeable about these genres. Searching up indie works can also lead you to discover new kinds of music one after another.
Re: The Unheard Of Or Forgotten [message #93855 is a reply to message #93434] Thu, 03 June 2021 14:46 Go to previous message
noodle is currently offline  noodle
Viscount
There are music sites that feature extensive song, album, or artist lists, and some bring up forgotten singers or songs. I bookmarked a 70s album list from Rolling Stone. Another good source is YouTube. So many vloggers. I really like the channel Bandsplaining for info on pop/rock topics that haven't gotten much notice because of age or other reasons.
Previous Topic: Live from Daryl's House
Next Topic: Plans for concerts?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:22:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout