Home » Audio » General » Focusing on One Sound
Focusing on One Sound [message #93377] Fri, 26 March 2021 01:25 Go to next message
Acacia is currently offline  Acacia
Baron
Listening to songs, instruments that were used to composed it can be identified. I was advised before that to develop my focus, I can follow the sound of the bass in the song and concentrate on that. Have you tried using music for self-improvement? Aside from leisure, I think it can have a lot of applications.
Re: Focusing on One Sound [message #93424 is a reply to message #93377] Sun, 04 April 2021 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
There have been times when I "followed" a guitar all the way through a song. I only did that because I was bored with the entire song at that point.

If you want to learn an instrument though, I can see this being a good practice to get into.
Re: Focusing on One Sound [message #93432 is a reply to message #93377] Sun, 04 April 2021 22:35 Go to previous message
Miami is currently offline  Miami
Viscount
I've been using music for self-improvement before I even realized I was doing that. I never went so far as focusing in on one instrument for an entire song, it was more broad than that.
Previous Topic: Reactions to Sound
Next Topic: Voice Acting
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 11 20:01:47 CDT 2021

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout