Home » Audio » Craftsmen » Creating a Projector at Home
Creating a Projector at Home [message #93198] Tue, 23 February 2021 12:14 Go to next message
Souldude is currently offline  Souldude
Viscount
It's been a while since we can visit theaters and I've been missing the experience of watching in it. This gave me the thought of making a projector at home but I'm not sure where to start. Has anyone tried making it at home? How was the experience using it?
Re: Creating a Projector at Home [message #93205 is a reply to message #93198] Wed, 24 February 2021 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leot55 is currently offline  Leot55
Master
I created a theater room with dark paint, theater seats, and such. I made the "screen" by painting the wall white and framing it in with black paint. It looks pretty nice. I didn't make the projector itself, though. You should go for it.
Re: Creating a Projector at Home [message #93327 is a reply to message #93205] Wed, 17 March 2021 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Souldude is currently offline  Souldude
Viscount
Leot55 wrote on Wed, 24 February 2021 15:19
I created a theater room with dark paint, theater seats, and such. I made the "screen" by painting the wall white and framing it in with black paint. It looks pretty nice. I didn't make the projector itself, though. You should go for it.
Thanks, man. One of my worries was the movie not becoming clear enough when projected because of the background. This gives me an idea about how I should set up my "theater" now.
Re: Creating a Projector at Home [message #93426 is a reply to message #93198] Sun, 04 April 2021 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Sounds like getting the room set up is the easy part. How does one "make" a projector"?

I'm pretty sure they sell projectors. This would be a great family get together idea.
Re: Creating a Projector at Home [message #93444 is a reply to message #93198] Thu, 08 April 2021 11:44 Go to previous message
Acacia is currently offline  Acacia
Viscount
If it's the projector itself, I think it'll require some technical skills. In that sense, it could be better to buy one if there's a higher chance of messing with the parts and stuff.
Previous Topic: Car Stereo In The House
Next Topic: How To Build Eddie's Frankenstat
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:34:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout