Home » Audio » General » Son and YouTube
Son and YouTube [message #92989] Fri, 22 January 2021 06:59 Go to next message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
My son has been driving me crazy lately with wanting to post videos to YouTube. They are all videos of him playing his farming simulator Xbox game. He can't get this to work or that to work and then when he figures it out, something else stops him. It's comical and annoying at the same time. By the time he gets the first one posted, he will be a pro. I'm not sure why anyone would want to watch videos on someone playing a farming video game.
Re: Son and YouTube [message #92991 is a reply to message #92989] Fri, 22 January 2021 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
I'm surprised that it's not simple to set up. I figured Twitch and YouTube would make it as easy as possible to get started, since they need new content. I think some viewers like them because they learn new tricks that they can use later.
Re: Son and YouTube [message #93004 is a reply to message #92991] Sat, 23 January 2021 17:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RunsWithScissors is currently offline  RunsWithScissors
Chancellor
I think that some people like watching video games in the background while they do something else. I also have a friend who has extreme anxiety around playing video games, so she watches others play instead of playing herself.
Re: Son and YouTube [message #93014 is a reply to message #93004] Sun, 24 January 2021 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
penguin89 is currently offline  penguin89
Baron
RunsWithScissors wrote on Sat, 23 January 2021 17:50
I think that some people like watching video games in the background while they do something else. I also have a friend who has extreme anxiety around playing video games, so she watches others play instead of playing herself.
I really relate to this! I have many fond memories of watching my brother play games in Mario franchise. I wasn't good at them, so I preferred to watch instead. It was far less stressful!
Re: Son and YouTube [message #93016 is a reply to message #92989] Mon, 25 January 2021 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Acacia is currently offline  Acacia
Viscount
I guess people would be into it for the graphics and detailed setup of the game. There's also the background music which can make streaming it more fun. Maybe people also find it amusing watching something with a first-person perspective.
Re: Son and YouTube [message #93050 is a reply to message #92989] Wed, 03 February 2021 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
He figured it out! Yeah! It was an easy fix but it was all new to him. Let me tell you, he has had a lot of hits so far to this video. He is already making more! I sit and watch him from time to time and it's boring!
Re: Son and YouTube [message #93289 is a reply to message #92989] Wed, 10 March 2021 11:50 Go to previous message
Vaiger is currently offline  Vaiger
Viscount
After all that time figuring it out, he might come to the realization that no, no one wants to watch videos of someone playing a farming game. Laughing That's a little TOO niche.

Gotta admire his dedication though.
Previous Topic: The Absence Of Sound
Next Topic: Annoying Sounds
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:41:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers