Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Big Sky
Big Sky [message #93270] Mon, 08 March 2021 16:27 Go to next message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
I just binge watched all the episodes of season 1 of Big Sky. I thought it was great! I'm glad I waited until it was over and was able to watch them all at once. Anyone else watch it? Wow... I didn't expect that ending, did you?
Re: Big Sky [message #93273 is a reply to message #93270] Tue, 09 March 2021 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
It's been a while since I saw it, but the ending was quite the twist. Do you think he's really dead? I'm surprised that ABC hasn't announced a second season yet.
Re: Big Sky [message #93274 is a reply to message #93270] Tue, 09 March 2021 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
I'm pretty sure he is dead, wait which one? The hammer scene or something else? I thought the scene was pretty horrific but great at the same time. I thought they did announce a second season. I hope so anyway!
Re: Big Sky [message #93280 is a reply to message #93274] Wed, 10 March 2021 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leot55 is currently offline  Leot55
Master
It's a good one! I love that Merilee was able to sniff him out when others failed. I found their love story jarring, though. Don't get me wrong, I think the producer did a good job with the flashbacks, but it's hard to see Rick as anything but evil. I believe the show is supposed to pick back up in April, but we're still on season one. What makes it confusing is that the show went on hiatus partway through the season.
Re: Big Sky [message #93302 is a reply to message #93280] Thu, 11 March 2021 08:44 Go to previous message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
Sammi40, I honestly thought Rick was a goner after Cassie shot him, yet he somehow survived. Big Sky reminds me of Killing Eve, which is another show where the characters magically survive the unthinkable. Logically the character should be dead. The show makes you believe they're dead. But like magic, the character rises again. It's an old trope in television, but it seems more extreme today.
Previous Topic: News of the World
Next Topic: Quentin Tarantino
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:02:48 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout