Home » Audio » Pro Sound » The Intellectual People Podcast - Founder/CEO Chuck Surack of Sweetwater.com
The Intellectual People Podcast - Founder/CEO Chuck Surack of Sweetwater.com [message #93122] Sat, 13 February 2021 21:21 Go to next message
jtwrace is currently offline  jtwrace
Viscount
The inspiring story of Chuck Surack who started in a VW Bus and has grown Sweetwater.com to over $1B in sales. Chuck is a humble man who does a lot for music education on top of being a business leader in online music instrument and equipment sales.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCfCsUqRJ9k

/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=2706&private=0
Re: The Intellectual People Podcast - Founder/CEO Chuck Surack of Sweetwater.com [message #93168 is a reply to message #93122] Sat, 20 February 2021 19:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
Cool, thanks for sharing. I didn't know much about him, so it's interesting to hear the story behind the legend. I have to say that I'm surprised. Good on him for going for it.
Re: The Intellectual People Podcast - Founder/CEO Chuck Surack of Sweetwater.com [message #93169 is a reply to message #93122] Sat, 20 February 2021 20:00 Go to previous message
jtwrace is currently offline  jtwrace
Viscount
Thanks for the feedback!
Previous Topic: Affordable solid-state amp
Next Topic: Roll call - which instruments do you play?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:05:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio