Home » Audio » Movies & Music » TV shows that you miss
TV shows that you miss [message #92773] Tue, 15 December 2020 19:11 Go to next message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
I loved Criminal Minds and I would say that it is the TV show that I miss the most. I still watch the reruns, I love when they do a Criminal Minds marathon.

I also miss Jericho and Longmire. Are there any that you miss?
Re: TV shows that you miss [message #92775 is a reply to message #92773] Wed, 16 December 2020 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I got to see some of the Longmire series. I liked it too. Surprised to find out the sheriff lead character is an Aussie. Me managed to get the American big sky country dialect down to a T.
Also in the crime genre, a BBC production carried by PBS called Endeavor. Set in Britain in the 60's, young constable Morris has brilliant deductive skills. Kind of like another famous British sleuth. This show is a prequel to an earlier production that showcased Inspector Morris when he had ripened into a crusty older lawman.
Re: TV shows that you miss [message #92780 is a reply to message #92773] Wed, 16 December 2020 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mica is currently offline  Mica
Viscount
I too loved Criminal Minds! Reed was my favorite and I really miss the show. I also watch the marathons when I find them. I even love the repeats/reruns. I really enjoyed Prison Break and Jericho too. I was a Lost fan and an ER fan too.
Re: TV shows that you miss [message #92784 is a reply to message #92775] Thu, 17 December 2020 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
Rusty, Endeavour is still going and it's still good. They haven't run it off the rails yet, thankfully.

I miss a few of the old sitcoms like Roseanne and Boy Meets World. Sometimes they covered hard topics, but for the most part, it was light-hearted and easy. I wish they still made new episodes of King of the Hill too.
Re: TV shows that you miss [message #93073 is a reply to message #92773] Sat, 06 February 2021 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MRikki is currently offline  MRikki
Baron
I miss Firefly. It had so much potential and there were so many interesting stories left to tell. It's a shame that it ended so quickly after it began.
Re: TV shows that you miss [message #93162 is a reply to message #92773] Sat, 20 February 2021 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mica is currently offline  Mica
Viscount
I have not heard of Firefly. I am pretty sure I read a book called Firefly Lane once. What is Firefly about? How long was it on?
Re: TV shows that you miss [message #93163 is a reply to message #92773] Sat, 20 February 2021 16:50 Go to previous message
Barryso is currently offline  Barryso
Master
Speaking of Morse, it's worth reading the Colin Dexter novels. Dexter was a brilliant writer.
Previous Topic: Best Stephen King book to movie adaptions
Next Topic: Westerns...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:58:13 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout