Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Is Disney+ Worth the Money?
Is Disney+ Worth the Money? [message #93003] Sat, 23 January 2021 17:48 Go to next message
RunsWithScissors is currently offline  RunsWithScissors
Chancellor
I'm thinking about cancelling my Disney+ subscription. I wasn't impressed with the second season of The Mandalorian and Wanda Vision is also not living up to my expectations. Those are the two shows are the reason I signed up for Disney+ in the first place. Do you think Disney+ is worth the money?
Re: Is Disney+ Worth the Money? [message #93017 is a reply to message #93003] Mon, 25 January 2021 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MRikki is currently offline  MRikki
Baron
I like Disney+ for the wide range of Disney animated classics that are available. But, if you weren't happy with the shows you were interested in, I'd cancel. For me, it's worth it, but it might not be for you.
Re: Is Disney+ Worth the Money? [message #93035 is a reply to message #93017] Sat, 30 January 2021 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
Only if you're a huge Disney fan or you have children or grandchildren who are going to watch it. Their sub is cheap right now, but it's going up a bit in March.
Re: Is Disney+ Worth the Money? [message #93047 is a reply to message #93035] Tue, 02 February 2021 21:32 Go to previous message
penguin89 is currently offline  penguin89
Baron
Strum Drum wrote on Sat, 30 January 2021 23:08
Only if you're a huge Disney fan or you have children or grandchildren who are going to watch it. Their sub is cheap right now, but it's going up a bit in March.
Do you know how much the price is going to increase? I was thinking about getting a subscription for a friend as a birthday gift. If it's going to be a lot more expensive, I'll find something else to give! Razz
Previous Topic: Best Holiday Movie
Next Topic: Favorite Childhood Movie
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:23:38 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout