Home » Audio » General » Listening To Nature's Music
Re: Listening To Nature's Music [message #92954 is a reply to message #92950] Fri, 15 January 2021 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KalebTheAudioGuy is currently offline  KalebTheAudioGuy
Baron
Acacia wrote on Fri, 15 January 2021 07:24
It eased me too when I chose to sit still in the sun and just listened to the background. My mind also got cleared from overthinking, which has been happening a lot because of lockdown.
I agree! The lovely sounds of nature are so effective for helping me relax and clear my mind. I also find walking outside and listening to nature's music meditative. Some of my best ideas I dream up while walking.
Re: Listening To Nature's Music [message #92982 is a reply to message #89948] Wed, 20 January 2021 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Souldude is currently offline  Souldude
Viscount
Whether it's morning or night, it's always calming to get lost in the sounds of nature. That's maybe one of the reasons why people living in rural areas are more relaxed. When I would go for a jog at night, looking at the stars and observing the sound of my surroundings helps me regain my senses after getting tired.
Re: Listening To Nature's Music [message #92984 is a reply to message #92982] Thu, 21 January 2021 05:49 Go to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Didja know there are only 12, maybe just 10 true unfettered places in the USA that are without manmade noises. And the researcher hunting for such places will only reveal 3 of them. Why? To help preserve what is left hopefully.
I know where I live it's not really possible to exclude traffic mainly or other human produced noise from the natural surrounding. I've found nice little pockets from my trail walking, but if you stayed long enough and listened. Whoops there it is.
Nice article...
https://www.theinertia.com/environment/there-are-only-12-quiet-places-left-in-the-u-s-and-this-man-will-only-tell-us-3-of-them/
Previous Topic: Coping With Tinnitus
Next Topic: Independent or Chain Retailers?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:25:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio