Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Affordable solid-state amp
Affordable solid-state amp [message #92595] Fri, 13 November 2020 19:41 Go to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
Which affordable solid-state guitar amp would you recommend? I'm sure I could find something fantastic if I had a limitless budget, but with the pandemic raging on, I'm afraid to blow my budget. I'd really like to stay below a grand. I keep looking online and I might be out of luck. Any suggestions?
Re: Affordable solid-state amp [message #92622 is a reply to message #92595] Mon, 16 November 2020 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
Guitarist here. You must be looking at some high-end websites because there are several decent amps you can choose from for under a grand. How low do you really need to go? You can get an Orange Crush for less than $300 and it will serve you well. What bells and whistles are you looking for? You can get a Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb for less than $900. I have one of those and it's an excellent choice.
Re: Affordable solid-state amp [message #92655 is a reply to message #92622] Sat, 21 November 2020 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
Let me give those a look. I might post questions after I've checked them out if you don't mind helping me choose the right one.
Re: Affordable solid-state amp [message #92693 is a reply to message #92655] Sun, 29 November 2020 22:24 Go to previous message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
I don't mind at all. You can post here or shoot me a message if you'd prefer to do that. I have a thing for guitar amps, so I've owned all different kinds at various price levels.
Previous Topic: Acoustic guitars for beginners
Next Topic: The Intellectual People Podcast - Founder/CEO Chuck Surack of Sweetwater.com
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:36:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio