Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Drive in concerts
Drive in concerts [message #92521] Mon, 26 October 2020 19:28 Go to next message
Mica is currently offline  Mica
Viscount
Has anyone been to any of the drive-in concerts that have been happening? In my area there were 2 recent concerts, Garth Brooks and Kane Brown. They sold out quick! I went to both and thought it was pretty fun (during this pandemic).
Re: Drive in concerts [message #92546 is a reply to message #92521] Sun, 01 November 2020 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
We have two drive-in theaters near us. One participated in this and had the Garth concert. I tried to get tickets but they sold out so quickly. How was it? Did people sit outside of their cars?
Re: Drive in concerts [message #92572 is a reply to message #92546] Fri, 06 November 2020 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
No, and I doubt it would happen here since we don't have a wide open space to accommodate something like that, but it sounds like fun! I'd be into it if everyone kept to themselves. I could totally see teens climbing all over my car - nope! How was it?
Re: Drive in concerts [message #92606 is a reply to message #92572] Sat, 14 November 2020 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
I've been going to the drive-in movie theater, but it's closing soon because it's getting colder. It will open again next spring. I've wondered why they don't host concerts there as well. I'd definitely go. It doesn't even need to be a big act.
Re: Drive in concerts [message #92628 is a reply to message #92606] Tue, 17 November 2020 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leot55 is currently offline  Leot55
Master
I bet you had a good time. I doubt I'd go to one of those concerts. There's no way people are staying in their cars. Surely they're out dancing and singing. It wouldn't be worth the hassle to me.
Re: Drive in concerts [message #92796 is a reply to message #92521] Thu, 17 December 2020 22:45 Go to previous message
RunsWithScissors is currently offline  RunsWithScissors
Chancellor
I miss concerts so much, that I would jump at a chance to go to a drive-in one. However, there haven't been any near me Sad I hope that after the pandemic, there's more drive-in concerts. The idea feels really cozy to me for some reason, and I'd like to experience it without worrying about contracting a deadly illness. Laughing
Previous Topic: Shows that Jumped the Shark
Next Topic: Best frontmen of all time?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:47:00 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout