Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Movie from The Walking Dead
Movie from The Walking Dead [message #92372] Sun, 04 October 2020 09:49 Go to next message
Mica is currently offline  Mica
Viscount
Has anyone heard about a movie coming out with any of The Walking Dead cast? I swore I heard something about that but can't find it. Any Dead fans?
Re: Movie from The Walking Dead [message #92389 is a reply to message #92372] Wed, 07 October 2020 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
I've heard of possible spin-offs, but I don't exactly follow the show so a movie could be in the works. If zombies are your thing you might like Bloodshot with Vin Diesel. It's kind or trashy, but in a good way, and the action scenes are fantastic.
Re: Movie from The Walking Dead [message #92427 is a reply to message #92372] Wed, 14 October 2020 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mica is currently offline  Mica
Viscount
I have been watching the spin-off The Walking Dead, World Beyond. It just started, 2 episodes in. It makes little sense to me so far. I'm really not sure how it is related to the original.
Re: Movie from The Walking Dead [message #92447 is a reply to message #92427] Sat, 17 October 2020 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Porter is currently offline  Porter
Viscount
Mica wrote on Wed, 14 October 2020 16:48
I have been watching the spin-off The Walking Dead, World Beyond. It just started, 2 episodes in. It makes little sense to me so far. I'm really not sure how it is related to the original.
AMEN! It's been a big let down for a show that had such a great premise and a lot of material to work with. My wife and I got bored with The Walking Dead at times, but we were so deeply invested that we continued to watch every season. We weren't obsessive about catching every episode, but we saw most of them. I'm not doing that again! If it doesn't improve by the fifth episode I'm out.
Re: Movie from The Walking Dead [message #92474 is a reply to message #92372] Thu, 22 October 2020 16:20 Go to previous message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
I'm watching both right now. I just started to binge watch Fear the Walking Dead. It's okay for now. I agree that the World Beyond isn't great yet. It's slow! The walkers "empties" are slow and dumb. I hope it gets better.
Previous Topic: Fabulous Funk
Next Topic: Hallmark Christmas movies!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:45:03 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout