Home » Audio » General » When It Is Enough?
When It Is Enough? [message #92262] Sun, 06 September 2020 17:34 Go to next message
Csharp is currently offline  Csharp
Baron
In regards to upgrades, when is enough enough for you? Is there a line you draw for expenditures? Are you looking for that perfect sound?
Re: When It Is Enough? [message #92263 is a reply to message #92262] Mon, 07 September 2020 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (1st Degree)
While I'm currently working on an 'upgrade' in the form of a preamp kit. It's been close to twenty years since I've done anything considered an upgrade. There isn't any perfect sound I think for music reproduction. Just a form of satisfaction. And getting on the upgrade-itis treadmill trying new equipment to find a holy grail is what Audiogon is all about. Boring I think.
Re: When It Is Enough? [message #92269 is a reply to message #92263] Mon, 07 September 2020 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Noise is currently offline  The Noise
Master
I'm not looking for a perfect sound as much as I'm looking for that perfect room. Some people have reading rooms......I want that perfect listening room.
Re: When It Is Enough? [message #92275 is a reply to message #92269] Mon, 07 September 2020 21:09 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (4th Degree)
Hi, Hummm...This is a question like can you have too much chocolate? I kind of believe that audio is almost an addiction. There is no end. I suspect that for most of us it slows down a lot when the cost goes up. But it is always lurking in the background. Shocked

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: Helping To Woo The Ladies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 26 23:57:34 CDT 2020

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers