Home » xyzzy » Tower » Doug Stanhope Podcast
Doug Stanhope Podcast [message #92160] Sat, 15 August 2020 23:04 Go to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
His comedy isn't for everyone, I'll be the first to admit that, but his podcast can be genius at times. I highly recommend him. I'm a new fan of his, but an avid one.
Re: Doug Stanhope Podcast [message #92165 is a reply to message #92160] Sun, 16 August 2020 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vaiger is currently offline  Vaiger
Viscount
His comedy acts are definitely Not Safe For Work, but his podcasts are ok. It's like sitting around with your drunk uncle who doesn't even try to be funny.
Re: Doug Stanhope Podcast [message #92172 is a reply to message #92160] Sun, 16 August 2020 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Csharp is currently offline  Csharp
Viscount
Yeah, his material isn't for everybody. He does seem to have a core audience that keeps him afloat though. He's been doing this for a long time now.
Re: Doug Stanhope Podcast [message #92202 is a reply to message #92172] Sat, 22 August 2020 16:56 Go to previous message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
Long enough to where he was able to land a spot on that FX show "Louie" It was a pretty powerful scene actually. When Stan decides to get serious about something, he can really get to the heart of a matter.
Previous Topic: Gee Tar
Next Topic: Derecho In The Midwest
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:19:15 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout