Home » Audio » General » Wanting Better Sound
Wanting Better Sound [message #91808] Fri, 01 May 2020 21:23 Go to next message
Miami is currently offline  Miami
Viscount
Think back to when you were still green on the vine. You are just getting into music and probably on an old, cheap system.

How long after your first listening experiences did you realize you wanted a better, fuller, richer sound?

When did you first start getting serious about how your music sounded?
Re: Wanting Better Sound [message #91810 is a reply to message #91808] Sat, 02 May 2020 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
It followed by income level somewhat. Which always tempered how ambitious the outlay would be. But took off from interest in the DIY aspect of speaker building and electronic kits. All over a period of decades. I learned to try to pinpoint what aspect of performance needed upgrading.
Re: Wanting Better Sound [message #91811 is a reply to message #91810] Sat, 02 May 2020 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently online  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I started out pretty young. My problem was finances, wanting better sound than my budget would allow. So I studied and made my own loudspeakers. Later as finances permitted, I could take on more ambitious projects.
Re: Wanting Better Sound [message #91822 is a reply to message #91808] Mon, 04 May 2020 19:17 Go to previous message
Nouri is currently offline  Nouri
Master
It had to be when I was around 16 years old. I bought my first system a year earlier and made do with that. It didn't take long to realize that I could like my favorite music better with the types of systems my friends had, so I saved up and leveled up.
Previous Topic: Behringer DEQ2496
Next Topic: The Best Set Up Audio
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:41:54 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout