Home » xyzzy » Tower » In The Bedroom
In The Bedroom [message #91202] Mon, 18 November 2019 20:52 Go to next message
Concorde is currently offline  Concorde
Viscount
I was hearing today about the lack of sleep many people are getting and how it correlates with the rise of cell phones in the bedroom. Televisions as well.

Do you turn your phone off and into "Do not disturb" mode when you go to bed?
Re: In The Bedroom [message #91212 is a reply to message #91202] Tue, 19 November 2019 20:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (4th Degree)
Hi, Yes indeed. There is nothing that can happen at night that I would be likely to do anything about...yes someone dying* might be an issue, but they would probably be gone before I could get there. So finding out in the AM would make it easier to deal with after a good night's sleep. Any other situation that might arise at night is likely to be something that can wait.

*My personal thought is that you should maximize quality time with folks before they die and not hold out for the last minute. Just my 2 cents.

Most likely this should go in one of the "tower" section at the end of the forum as it really doesn't have much to do with music/sound in general.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: In The Bedroom [message #91359 is a reply to message #91212] Mon, 20 January 2020 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently online  Rusty
Grand Master
Boy for a hot minute, I thought this subject was about something good and naughty. But that would put it in the dungeon I suppose, though I wouldn't know why. As long as it's healthy and happy. Anyway, in my other life, prior to transitioning into retirement a year prior to my plans due to work closure. I was sleep deprived and generally unhealthy because of the job having to take call and be backup for the person on call when a c.t. exam was ordered. Looking back on that now I can rest assure now having my workplace go under was the best thing to happen to me. Now I sleep, eat and exercise all for my own benefit. Healthcare is not an environment for a healthy lifestyle.
A little side story to that end. One of the maintenance workers got in trouble once for putting up a little sign in the elevator underneath the weight limit plaque, (so many thousand pounds). It read, "Or three nurses". Boy he caught hell for that, but it spoke so true. And funny as hell.
Re: In The Bedroom [message #91360 is a reply to message #91359] Mon, 20 January 2020 14:36 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

https://audioroundtable.com/images/Laughing_Felix.gif
Previous Topic: A good new year
Next Topic: Osrs gold twitch and instagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Feb 25 11:23:32 CST 2020

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio