Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Disney +
Disney + [message #91211] Tue, 19 November 2019 18:52 Go to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
This is the new streaming service that just came out. Judging from what they offer, I'm half tempted to drop Netflix and go there. If I did though, I would lose out on Frasier, Cheers and The Blacklist. Tough call.

Have you switched?
Re: Disney + [message #91301 is a reply to message #91211] Fri, 03 January 2020 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Grand Master
Speaking of Disney. The granddaughter of Roy Disney, older brother of Walt. Has shown a bit of guilty conscience with the family's fortune. She thinks the rich ought to pay more taxes. And pay their employee's a decent wage to keep them out of living in their cars. Not too many grotesquely well healed folk in her tax bracket have such notions.
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2020/01/06/the-ultra-wealthy-who-argue-that-they-should-be-paying-higher-taxes
Re: Disney + [message #91357 is a reply to message #91301] Sun, 19 January 2020 20:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Master
I think that's great, Rusty. I agree!

I know we have some sci-fi fans here, so did anyone else watch season one of The Mandalorian? Baby Yoda is all the rage. I'm on edge waiting for season two. They left so many questions unanswered - of course.
Re: Disney + [message #91358 is a reply to message #91357] Mon, 20 January 2020 10:05 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I watched the Mandalorian. Loved it! Can't wait to see the next season!
Previous Topic: Tried the new Vevo app?
Next Topic: The Oscars and Grammys
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jan 27 22:19:29 CST 2020

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout