Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Independence Day Movie For Kids
Independence Day Movie For Kids [message #90640] Thu, 04 July 2019 08:52 Go to next message
Reggie is currently offline  Reggie
Baron
Hello guys. I'm asking for help on what movies would you recommend to for today? I would like to play movies for children that don't have violence but still capture the spirit of Independence Day.
Re: Independence Day Movie For Kids [message #90644 is a reply to message #90640] Thu, 04 July 2019 18:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Master
Well if they don't mind something a few years old. Yankee Doodle Dandy (1942). Starring Jimmy Cagney as George M Cohan. Jimmy shows off his hoofing skills, which were formidable. Don't know anything more patriotic than this movie. And virtually no violence.
Re: Independence Day Movie For Kids [message #90661 is a reply to message #90640] Tue, 09 July 2019 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jethro is currently offline  Jethro
Baron
I think you combined words that shouldn't be combined. I mean you can't get independence without violence unless you are Gandhi. I'm thinking of Frozen if ever you wanted to watch a kid movie about freedom.
Re: Independence Day Movie For Kids [message #90663 is a reply to message #90640] Wed, 10 July 2019 08:02 Go to previous message
Reggie is currently offline  Reggie
Baron
Good point, Jethro. I just wanted to instill patriotism to the kids, with less violence. Frozen is a good choice, and I've recently seen the trailer of Frozen 2. We ended up watching Kung Fu Panda series.
Previous Topic: Best of the Worst Movies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 15 18:14:46 CDT 2019

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout