Home » Audio » Speaker » Bass Knob Problem
Bass Knob Problem [message #90508] Tue, 25 June 2019 09:05 Go to next message
Groot is currently offline  Groot
Viscount
My computer speaker has a problem with the bass knob. The bass is hard to balance because there were times when the bass will be totally gone when I adjust the knob. It is like picking a locked door, turning the picks slowly to get the right position in order to open the door, the bass in the case of my speaker.
Re: Bass Knob Problem [message #90608 is a reply to message #90508] Tue, 02 July 2019 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jethro is currently offline  Jethro
Baron
How old is your computer speaker? If it is fairly new, then better send it back to where you purchased it. If it is old already, then it may be wear-and-tear, so I recommend that you purchase a new one or have it repaired.
Re: Bass Knob Problem [message #90669 is a reply to message #90508] Thu, 11 July 2019 08:14 Go to previous message
Groot is currently offline  Groot
Viscount
The speaker is old, but it is still working fine with the bass knob the only problem it has. I made a silly, but effective solution to this problem. I inserted a piece of paper in the gap around the knob for the knob to stay in place.
Previous Topic: The DE912a Arrays of Awesomeness
Next Topic: Speaker upgrades
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:07:46 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout