Home » Audio » Speaker » Homepod
Homepod [message #90570] Sun, 30 June 2019 05:28 Go to next message
AcousticJack is currently offline  AcousticJack
Chancellor
What do you guys think of the Apple Homepod? Is it worth the investment? I know Apple products are pricey; mainly because of the brand name, but I was wondering if the quality is worth the price?
Re: Homepod [message #90586 is a reply to message #90570] Sun, 30 June 2019 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
I have experience with all three brands (Amazon, Google, and Apple) and they're all about the same. Alexa is the best AI assistant of them all, but that's probably because Amazon's smart tech is cheaper than the other brands so more people buy them and Alexa gets a lot of feedback. The problem with Apple, is that it doesn't sell many of these. I'd worry about Apple dropping it and having this expensive piece of tech that became obsolete. It's not a bad product by any means though. Of the three, it feels the best put together. If you want to buy one, you might wait until closer to Amazon Prime Day to see if you can store a deal as many stores are pushing sales in order to compete with Amazon this year.
Re: Homepod [message #90597 is a reply to message #90570] Mon, 01 July 2019 10:25 Go to previous message
AcousticJack is currently offline  AcousticJack
Chancellor
Thank you so much for the detailed feedback, Madison. I have also heard a lot about Alexa and I am kind of torn between that and the Homepod. I will do some more research before finally deciding Smile Thanks again! That was really helpful.
Previous Topic: Body Resonance
Next Topic: Monitor with built-in speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:17:27 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout