Home » Audio » Home Theater » Setting up a hybrid space
Setting up a hybrid space [message #90158] Fri, 26 April 2019 00:15 Go to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
I once had the home theater set up in the living room because it was an ideal space at that point in time. Later on, I opted to have a separate dedicated room. It may not have the traditional look but we are slowly getting there. I am thinking of adding more furniture and applying lighter colors to the walls.

What else should I add in order to make it multipurpose in nature?
Re: Setting up a hybrid space [message #90380 is a reply to message #90158] Wed, 29 May 2019 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
Having that ideal space is something I have had in mind for a long time since having the set up in the living room can be quite limiting at times. Adding more furniture and applying lighter colors to the walls, is a good place to start.
Re: Setting up a hybrid space [message #90389 is a reply to message #90158] Sun, 02 June 2019 03:25 Go to previous message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Viscount
For a long time, I have been considering this while also wondering what the best size for a home theater room would be. I think that you can create a special dedicated room, for a decent amount.
Previous Topic: Ad blocker for smart T.V.?
Next Topic: Samsung 65-inch 4K UHD on sale online
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Aug 21 07:56:01 CDT 2019

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout