Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Game of Thrones Season 8
Game of Thrones Season 8 [message #90255] Mon, 06 May 2019 04:26 Go to next message
mamoss is currently offline  mamoss
Master
I am yet to watch this TV series since I always prefer to wait until the last episode. However, some critics have been claiming that the last season seems to have been rushed, with the endings in some episodes seeming so obvious. Is there some truth to this?
Re: Game of Thrones Season 8 [message #90262 is a reply to message #90255] Mon, 06 May 2019 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheWanderer is currently offline  TheWanderer
Baron
I've really been enjoying this season. There is a lot of depth to each episode as they're setting the plot up for the grand finale. For some, they don't prefer to watch what they would call filler epsidoes. It's the opposite of rushed, though. There's been some really great scenes. Wouldn't want to spoil anything for anyone, but don't let the Negative Nancy's get you down. Very Happy
Re: Game of Thrones Season 8 [message #90309 is a reply to message #90262] Mon, 13 May 2019 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
I've enjoyed it on and off, but sometimes the violence gets too harsh and I'll find myself needing a break again. I've been hanging in there for this final season though.
Re: Game of Thrones Season 8 [message #90314 is a reply to message #90255] Mon, 13 May 2019 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mamoss is currently offline  mamoss
Master
Hey Wanderer, the Negative Nancy's will not manage to dampen my resolve. I always prefer to watch a TV series to the end, rather than to do this in bits. It isn't easy to do this with spoilers flying all over the internet (I have seen Tyrion trending for the better part of yesterday). Madison, those harsh scenes can be overwhelming but I guess they add to the flair of watching an epic series.
Re: Game of Thrones Season 8 [message #90445 is a reply to message #90314] Sun, 16 June 2019 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Augustus is currently offline  Augustus
Baron
Now that the show is over I gotta ask @mamoss did you ever start watching Game of Thrones?

@TheWanderer have you been converted to a Negative Nancy thanks to the ending? So many dedicated fans were furious at the ending. I wasn't happy either. I don't want to spoil it in case Mamoss is still planning to watch.
Re: Game of Thrones Season 8 [message #90452 is a reply to message #90255] Tue, 18 June 2019 05:53 Go to previous message
AcousticJack is currently offline  AcousticJack
Baron
Despite all the hype around Game of Thrones, the show has never really struck my fancy. I tried watching a few episodes, but I just couldn't stay focused on it.
Previous Topic: Movie and music streaming services
Next Topic: Lucifer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 18:26:26 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout