Home » Audio » Speaker » Echo Link, Echo Link Amp (compared to Sonos Connect and Sonos Amp)
Echo Link, Echo Link Amp [message #90216] Thu, 02 May 2019 17:28 Go to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
The names are terrible. The Echo Link streams hi-fi music to your current stereo system and the Echo Link Amp streams and amplifies hi-fi music to your speakers. These both look sleek and I like that they're small enough to blend in with the rest of my setup, but they seem overpriced if they're meant to be entry-level hi-fi devices, which is what it feels like. There's no mic or remote and the hardware doesn't seem that great. What do you think? Both the Sonos Connect and Sonos Amp cost a bit more, so maybe the Echo Link and Echo Link Amp are priced competitively.
Re: Echo Link, Echo Link Amp [message #90222 is a reply to message #90216] Fri, 03 May 2019 09:32 Go to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Never hoid of it. But I don't follow trends in digital, or bluetooth hardware. I'm comfortably ensconced in older technology. Meaning, big. Big tube and solid state amps and preamps, big turntable and big old horn speakers. It eats up a chunk of space. This new stuff is fine, just not my thing. Smoke em if you got em.
Previous Topic: Passive radiator flanking sub/woofer.
Next Topic: Headphone teardown commonalities
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:29:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout