Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Vikings (The TV Series)
Vikings [message #89696] Mon, 04 February 2019 04:40 Go to next message
Junior is currently offline  Junior
Viscount
The last episode of Vikings: season 5 has a weak ending I would say, but it is a good introduction to the next season, which is the last season. I think the season is also weak with the inclusion of the Floki's story.
Re: Vikings [message #89701 is a reply to message #89696] Mon, 04 February 2019 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trilling Me Softly is currently offline  Trilling Me Softly
Baron
Floki's story just doesn't fit with the others, though the visuals are certainly stunning. I think it would have made a better spin-off. I'm disappointed in how Lagertha has been written this season. What happened to the tough as nails leader that she used to be?
Re: Vikings [message #89712 is a reply to message #89696] Tue, 05 February 2019 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Viscount
I agree that a spin-off of Floki's story will have a better outcome than including it with the story of Ragnar's sons. As for Lagertha, losing her mind over the death of Bishop Haehmund is really a weak story for a shieldmaiden.
Re: Vikings [message #89718 is a reply to message #89696] Tue, 05 February 2019 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Newjack is currently offline  Newjack
Viscount
Thanks for making this thread, I somehow forgot this series existed. I watched Season 1 a few years ago and I loved it. I remember waiting for the second season to come out and then I lost touch with it.
Re: Vikings [message #89738 is a reply to message #89696] Thu, 07 February 2019 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Viscount
Sorry to bring you the bad news because our beloved Ragnar is already dead with the current season. I would suggest that you follow through the show before jumping into the latest season because it is already a different story if you only watched season 1 of the show.
Re: Vikings [message #89779 is a reply to message #89738] Sun, 10 February 2019 14:31 Go to previous message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Master
Junior wrote on Thu, 07 February 2019 01:50
Sorry to bring you the bad news because our beloved Ragnar is already dead with the current season. I would suggest that you follow through the show before jumping into the latest season because it is already a different story if you only watched season 1 of the show.
The last time I watched this series, Ragnar was still alive and from the beginning, his character and role always seemed to stand out. Now I have a better reason to go back and watch from where I left it!
Previous Topic: The Super Bowl's memorable musical performances
Next Topic: Background music for videos
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:23:21 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout