Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Background music for videos
Background music for videos [message #89664] Thu, 31 January 2019 13:37 Go to next message
Porter is currently offline  Porter
Viscount
Does anyone know where I can find royalty free music that I can use for commercial purposes to play in the background of videos? I say that it's for commercial purposes because we're making the videos for a fundraiser. I don't want flagged for copyright infringement.
Re: Background music for videos [message #89676 is a reply to message #89664] Fri, 01 February 2019 17:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
musicluvr is currently offline  musicluvr
Viscount
AudioJungle has some fantastic royalty free tracks for $1. Some of the music costs more, but there's plenty of good stuff at that low $1 price. If you're okay with using classical music, you can find tons of royalty free music at Musopen for free.
Re: Background music for videos [message #89678 is a reply to message #89664] Fri, 01 February 2019 20:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheWanderer is currently offline  TheWanderer
Baron
I did a quick search to see what I could find and http://dig.ccmixter.org/free has some pretty good tunes that are specifically labelled "Free for Commercial Use". What style are you looking for?
Re: Background music for videos [message #89697 is a reply to message #89664] Mon, 04 February 2019 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Junior is currently offline  Junior
Viscount
Google is our friend when it comes to this. I wonder though if these websites really give back some of the money they get from the online purchases to the respective musicians.
Re: Background music for videos [message #89790 is a reply to message #89697] Mon, 11 February 2019 09:51 Go to previous message
Porter is currently offline  Porter
Viscount
Thank you all for sharing these sites! I'm passing the information on.

Junior wrote on Mon, 04 February 2019 04:42
Google is our friend when it comes to this.
I used Google before asking. I always use Google first. The problem is that it's difficult to tell which sites are offering music that is actually legal and which are not. My searches kept telling me how to download from YouTube which wasn't useful.
Previous Topic: Vikings
Next Topic: Upcoming Shows of Interest
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:59:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout