Home » Audio » Speaker » Gaming headphones too hot
Gaming headphones too hot [message #89448] Thu, 27 December 2018 21:13 Go to next message
Porter is currently offline  Porter
Viscount
My kids are into playing Fortnite so I bought them a set of nice gaming headphones. My daughter loves them, but my son says they're burning him up. His head and ears get all sweaty after he's been playing for a few minutes. Are there any gaming headphones that don't make a person hot? Maybe finding a set that doesn't touch the kid's ears would do the trick. What do you think?
Re: Gaming headphones too hot [message #89451 is a reply to message #89448] Fri, 28 December 2018 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
I find it so hard to wear any headphones since my ears heat up so fast too and I guess I am with your son in this. I guess you will have to look for a different set headphones for your son.
Re: Gaming headphones too hot [message #89463 is a reply to message #89448] Mon, 31 December 2018 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheWanderer is currently offline  TheWanderer
Baron
Which brand is your son using? I use headphones while gaming since I'm old and can't hear anymore Laughing Never had my ears heat up or my head get sweaty. Maybe after a while the ear becomes slightly warm. I use Turtle Beach brand.
Re: Gaming headphones too hot [message #89475 is a reply to message #89448] Wed, 02 January 2019 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Newjack is currently offline  Newjack
Viscount
Is he picky with style? You can get "headphones" which are really more like speaker necklaces. They don't touch your ears at all, you place them around your neck.
Re: Gaming headphones too hot [message #89523 is a reply to message #89475] Wed, 09 January 2019 03:30 Go to previous message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Master
Newjack wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 12:02
Is he picky with style? You can get "headphones" which are really more like speaker necklaces. They don't touch your ears at all, you place them around your neck.
Do you get the same experience with these as you would with the traditional headphones? I guess there are a few people who aren't comfortable with anything hat covers their ears.
Previous Topic: Which bluetooth speakers?
Next Topic: Is a soundbar really necessary?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:19:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio