Home » Audio » Speaker » Which bluetooth speakers?
Which bluetooth speakers? [message #88662] Fri, 10 August 2018 13:30 Go to next message
Floyd is currently offline  Floyd
Chancellor
I am wondering about investing in some bluetooth speakers for my lounge. My house dates back to the Georgian era (I am in the UK), and the rooms are fairly big with high ceilings.

I wondered which bluetooth speakers might be suitable for this size of room, and also which makes might be good for this purpose.
Re: Which bluetooth speakers? [message #88702 is a reply to message #88662] Sun, 19 August 2018 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Noise is currently offline  The Noise
Master
I would get a floor model. It puts out more than a desk model and you can put it wherever you need to to get the best sound.

A Bluetooth speaker in a Georgian house.........there's a juxtaposition I thought I'd never see.
Re: Which bluetooth speakers? [message #88811 is a reply to message #88662] Tue, 11 September 2018 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
How about going for WiFi speakers because these normally run on AC power? I haven't heard of the floor Bluetooth speakers but is there a chance that they also run on AC power? It seems this is a tough choice indeed!
Re: Which bluetooth speakers? [message #89438 is a reply to message #88811] Sun, 23 December 2018 13:36 Go to previous message
musicluvr is currently offline  musicluvr
Viscount
Yes, there are Bluetooth speakers that use AC power. They're actually pretty common. Whether you go for Wi-Fi speakers, Bluetooth speakers, or speakers that can connect through both, make sure your internet signal and controlling device can reach them.
Previous Topic: Speakers for my car.
Next Topic: Gaming headphones too hot
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:28:20 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout