Home » Audio » Craftsmen » What are you working on?
What are you working on? [message #89375] Sun, 16 December 2018 13:51 Go to next message
Porter is currently offline  Porter
Viscount
I tend to work on different projects simultaneously. I'll get bored or run into a problem I can't figure out so I'll move on to a different project, then come back to the one that's giving me fits. Right now I'm making two HiFi speakers and I'm repairing an old stereo. What are you working on?
Re: What are you working on? [message #89379 is a reply to message #89375] Sun, 16 December 2018 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, Normally I have 3-4 projects in the works at any time.....but...for the first time in years I have none. It feels odd not designing or building something.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: What are you working on? [message #89390 is a reply to message #89379] Mon, 17 December 2018 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

You're due for a rest break, Bruce!

(and I hope when you get bored, you'll put together a phono stage kit!)
Re: What are you working on? [message #89411 is a reply to message #89375] Thu, 20 December 2018 13:10 Go to previous message
Trilling Me Softly is currently offline  Trilling Me Softly
Baron
I'm creating a new media room. It has presented different challenges than I'm used to and I'm really enjoying it. There's lots to learn and I've always liked working with my hands.
Previous Topic: Why the discrepancies?
Next Topic: Getting Started
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:26:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout