Home » Audio » Radio » Which kind of radio do you listen to most?
Which kind of radio do you listen to most? [message #88505] Tue, 24 July 2018 20:28 Go to next message
KrisHS is currently offline  KrisHS
Chancellor
We have a few different ways to listen to the radio these days, all offering something unique. You've got your standard radio, your satellite radio, and radio apps like Pandora and Spotify. Which do you turn to the most and why?
Re: Which kind of radio do you listen to most? [message #88517 is a reply to message #88505] Wed, 25 July 2018 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Only XM Satellite. Then only as background music.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Which kind of radio do you listen to most? [message #88779 is a reply to message #88505] Thu, 06 September 2018 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Noise is currently offline  The Noise
Viscount
I didn't know Spotify was classified as online radio, but yeah, Spotify. I have the free version of that and You Tube, but you can do other things on your phone and not interupt Spotify. You Tube gets shut down when you try and do that.
Re: Which kind of radio do you listen to most? [message #88822 is a reply to message #88779] Fri, 14 September 2018 03:19 Go to previous message
Groot is currently offline  Groot
Baron
The Noise wrote on Thu, 06 September 2018 19:45
You Tube gets shut down when you try and do that.

One day we might get a YouTube app that can run in the background. I also use YouTube for my music-listening pleasure. I need to upgrade my phone first because I can't install Spotify anymore.
Previous Topic: Building a crystal radio
Next Topic: Why Not Another Band
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Nov 14 19:00:03 CST 2018

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout