Home » Audio » Speaker » Bluetooth speakers - sound:price ratio?
Bluetooth speakers - sound:price ratio? [message #88533] Fri, 27 July 2018 07:29 Go to next message
Lindzz is currently offline  Lindzz
Chancellor
I've been looking for a small Bluetooth speaker, mainly for travel but I don't want to spend too much. Now I've seen a lot of good reviews for the JBL Go speaker, but it is so small, I can't imagine the sound quality is great. Does anyone have any experience with really small portable speakers? I'd like for it to be about the size of a smartphone (or smaller).
Re: Bluetooth speakers - sound:price ratio? [message #88541 is a reply to message #88533] Sat, 28 July 2018 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KrisHS is currently offline  KrisHS
Chancellor
I've heard good things about the sound quality for the JBL Go speaker, but I've heard that the battery life is a lot shorter than advertised. I have the Anker Soundcore Speaker and it's pretty awesome. I've read that some people complain about the lack of bass, but that doesn't matter a whole lot to me.
Re: Bluetooth speakers - sound:price ratio? [message #88566 is a reply to message #88533] Thu, 02 August 2018 05:34 Go to previous message
Lindzz is currently offline  Lindzz
Chancellor
Thanks for the recommendation! Yeah, I've read that the battery life is really short, especially when you turn the volume up high, which is what I do. I ordered it because it was inexpensive, so I will try it out. If it doesn't work out, I will look into your recommendation.
Previous Topic: Two Subwoofers
Next Topic: Listening In
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:33:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout