Home » Audio » Speaker » Replacing The Subwoofer
Replacing The Subwoofer [message #88188] Sat, 16 June 2018 09:09 Go to next message
Jazzy is currently offline  Jazzy
Viscount
If you the choice to replace a broken subwoofer, will you replace the subwoofer only or is it better to buy a new speaker altogether? My subwoofer is not sounding any longer but the small speakers are still working fine.
Re: Replacing The Subwoofer [message #88207 is a reply to message #88188] Mon, 18 June 2018 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Malfoy is currently offline  Malfoy
Viscount
I suggest you buy a new set of speakers. You can buy a subwoofer but that might not be compatible with the speakers you have. Spending that extra buck will give you a better sounding speaker compare to fixing your old speaker.
Re: Replacing The Subwoofer [message #88209 is a reply to message #88207] Tue, 19 June 2018 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jazzy is currently offline  Jazzy
Viscount
Thanks for the advice and I will save up money to buy a new set of speakers. There are many Chinese-made speakers nowadays, do you think it is good to buy one of those? Or should I stick to the known brands like Bose or Kenwood?
Re: Replacing The Subwoofer [message #88258 is a reply to message #88209] Thu, 28 June 2018 02:18 Go to previous message
Malfoy is currently offline  Malfoy
Viscount
Almost everything today is made in China, even the best brands that we have right now. I say go with your budget and check on the quality of the speaker before buying it. You can also ask advice from the seller as that person can give you a better idea.
Previous Topic: Portable Speakers for Travel
Next Topic: Equalizer and Speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:47:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout