Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Roll call - which instruments do you play?
Roll call - which instruments do you play? [message #87854] Sat, 21 April 2018 23:37 Go to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Viscount
Which instruments do you know how to play? Which ones were the most difficult to learn?

I can play the piano and xylophone. I've never been able to master the harmonica, even though it's supposed to be easy to learn.
Re: Roll call - which instruments do you play? [message #87876 is a reply to message #87854] Tue, 24 April 2018 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Viscount
I regularly play the guitar and drums. I learned how to play classical guitar as a kid, but I've branched out over the year into different styles. I can play the drums and similar instruments like the bongos. I know how to play the piano, but I don't play it often. I started on the trumpet in band as a kid, but had to switch to something else because I couldn't get it down.
Re: Roll call - which instruments do you play? [message #88066 is a reply to message #87854] Tue, 22 May 2018 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kinsley is currently offline  Kinsley
Chancellor
The xylophone is a cool one. It's on my list of instruments I'd like to learn how to play. I can play guitar and the banjo. I'm decent on drums but there's still a lot of room for growth. I used to play the piano all the time when I was in school but it's been a hot minute since I've played.
Re: Roll call - which instruments do you play? [message #88078 is a reply to message #87854] Sat, 26 May 2018 12:35 Go to previous message
utopia is currently offline  utopia
Chancellor
I can play the piano, violin, handbell, and guitar. I'm decent on the drums but I can't do anything too involved. I'm working on learning a handful of other instruments as well right now. Out of the ones I know how to play, I think the guitar was most challenging for me because I had to get over some dexterity issues.
Previous Topic: Clip-on tuner?
Next Topic: Acoustic guitars for beginners
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 21 12:57:31 CDT 2018

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout