Home » Audio » Group Build » omg....
Re: omg.... [message #63648 is a reply to message #32185] Wed, 04 August 2010 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Soundbuzz is currently offline  Soundbuzz
Chancellor

Wow I would definitely by interested in building an amp too! I just browsed through a couple of youtube 'how to' videos and they fascinated me and I find myself gaining interest! I have a lot to learn though (that's part of the reason why I'm here). Seriously, some of the terms that are used here leaves me dumbfounded. Thank god for google I can immediately look the terms up.

The lunatics are in the hall.
Re: omg.... [message #63724 is a reply to message #63648] Fri, 06 August 2010 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Taylor-Sue is currently offline  Taylor-Sue
Chancellor
I am gonna have to bookmark this section and thread as I am sure my husband would be happy to have new pals to build things with. Let me know if you get something going.
Re: omg.... [message #87441 is a reply to message #32185] Mon, 12 March 2018 06:03 Go to previous message
Silver is currently offline  Silver
Viscount
Sometimes the best way to build something, like an amp, is to tear apart another amp just like the one you want to build. Reverse engineering, I believe it's called.
Previous Topic: Dual Turntable Build
Next Topic: CSD01060 DIODE If / Uf and If / rD CURVES
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:19:12 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout