Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Favorite Workout Music
Favorite Workout Music [message #87393] Wed, 07 March 2018 13:01 Go to next message
Spidey is currently offline  Spidey
Chancellor
Music has always helped fuel my workout sessions. Unfortunately, my "get pumped" playlists are getting tired. What are some of your favorite songs, bands, or albums to play while you're doing strength-training? What about cardio?
Re: Favorite Workout Music [message #87406 is a reply to message #87393] Thu, 08 March 2018 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EasyE is currently offline  EasyE
Chancellor
This isn't a very original answer, but I usually just browse on Spotify for workout playlists. People put a lot of time and thought into those playlists and you can find some really specific ones out there. Pandora also has a few stations, but they're not nearly as good, in my opinion.
Re: Favorite Workout Music [message #87464 is a reply to message #87406] Fri, 16 March 2018 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
I'm pretty sure that no workout playlist is complete without Eye of the Tiger. And that includes the younger generations as well because it's a classic.
Re: Favorite Workout Music [message #87473 is a reply to message #87393] Sat, 17 March 2018 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leot55 is currently offline  Leot55
Master
I have to constantly mix it up with my workouts and the music I use to keep me going or I get bored and want to stop. I download workout lists by searching for fitness or running on iTunes. It keeps things fresh and I'm happy to pay for that.
Re: Favorite Workout Music [message #87477 is a reply to message #87393] Sun, 18 March 2018 19:09 Go to previous message
EParkes is currently offline  EParkes
Chancellor
I completely agree with you, Madison. No workout playlist is complete without that song. I never get tired of it! I've never downloaded playlists on iTunes before, Leo, but that sounds like a good way to switch things up. Spotify is free though, so that's where I usually go. There are a lot of great playlists on YouTube as well.
Previous Topic: You Tube Playlist
Next Topic: Movies and songs 2018
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:06:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout