Home » Audio » General » Paste Music & Daytrotter App
Paste Music & Daytrotter App [message #87306] Wed, 28 February 2018 21:47 Go to next message
johnson93 is currently offline  johnson93
Chancellor
The Paste Music & Daytrotter app is a free mobile app that claims to have the world's largest collection of live recordings, both from past concerts and exclusive recordings in their studios. I've never really liked listening to live music unless I'm there in person, but I thought I'd share this with you all in case that's your kind of thing. It seems like an impressive app.
Re: Paste Music & Daytrotter App [message #87322 is a reply to message #87306] Thu, 01 March 2018 19:41 Go to previous message
monster is currently offline  monster
Chancellor
Ah, thank you so much for sharing this! I feel like a lot of apps cater to just Android or Apple. I have an Android phone and an iPad so it makes me happy when they have both available. I'm downloading it on each of them. From what they say in that article, it sounds like they have an amazing and varied collection. I'm excited to see what kind of exclusive live recordings they have.

By the way, I get why you don't like live music. I really like the rawness of it, but I can understand why it wouldn't be for everyone!
Previous Topic: Amazon reviews
Next Topic: Spotify Premium
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 01:18:49 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout