Home » Audio » Craftsmen » Book Recommendations?
Book Recommendations? [message #86527] Sun, 12 November 2017 19:31 Go to next message
Charlie82 is currently offline  Charlie82
Baron
For those of us who are just getting started on some bigger DIY projects, does anyone have any good book recommendations out there? Either with just some good projects to dive into or with tips and tricks that could help with any kind of audio project? Thanks.
Re: Book Recommendations? [message #86849 is a reply to message #86527] Sat, 23 December 2017 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kitt is currently offline  Kitt
Baron
I'm new to this as well, but I think that a quick online search in the area that you're interested in will yield you good results. You can start from there.
Re: Book Recommendations? [message #87211 is a reply to message #86527] Thu, 08 February 2018 20:15 Go to previous message
Snickers is currently offline  Snickers
Chancellor
Do you have any specific projects that you'd like to do? I think that DIY books tend to be better when they're more specialized. However, I know of one good book for general electronics: The Art of Electronics by Paul Horowitz and Winfield Hill. It has all kinds of information that should help you get started.
Previous Topic: Deal on Hakko 936
Next Topic: Rounding Off The Corners
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:05:49 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout