Home » Audio » General » New JVC Receiver
New JVC Receiver [message #86999] Fri, 12 January 2018 18:59 Go to next message
Ziggy is currently offline  Ziggy
Chancellor
RX-D702B

JVC's latest generation of A/V control receivers features a sleek profile to complement today's home theater systems. Incorporated into this beautifully designed 7.1 channel x 150W receiver you will find an abundance of features. H.D.M.I. , Wireless USB - PC Link, On Screen Display, Center Channel Alignment, Virtual Surround Back, Quick Speaker Setup and more.

This sounds more and more like SciFi! I'm loving all the new stuff!
Re: New JVC Receiver [message #87009 is a reply to message #86999] Mon, 15 January 2018 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tikki is currently offline  Tikki
Baron
You're right. It does sound a little unreal. But I love the world that we're living in right now, and all the new technology that has become possible. Now if only a rich uncle could leave me a couple of millions for me to get all this stuff...
Re: New JVC Receiver [message #87035 is a reply to message #86999] Tue, 16 January 2018 14:04 Go to previous message
Pique is currently offline  Pique
Baron
I tried searching online to find a picture of this receiver, but I couldn't get one. Could you post it here if you have it? I'd really love to see what this looks like!
Previous Topic: Signal to noise ratio?
Next Topic: Magazines and ezines
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:40:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout