Home » Audio » Speaker » Sono Speakers and Systems
Sono Speakers and Systems [message #86993] Fri, 12 January 2018 18:28 Go to next message
GoldenOldie is currently offline  GoldenOldie
Viscount
I was looking at reviews of new audio tech and Sono Speakers were listed. I checked out their site and they can work with Alexa etc., and be controlled by an app. This really takes wireless speakers to the max. You can listen to different songs, channels, etc. in different rooms. Prices were not all that much more expensive than other speakers I have seen. Anyone have one of these?
Re: Sono Speakers and Systems [message #86996 is a reply to message #86993] Fri, 12 January 2018 18:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zohanna is currently offline  Zohanna
Baron
Wow, finally an audio system that is wireless, has great sound and can play different things in different rooms. I plan to go and see how much I will have to come up with to start. Thanks.
Re: Sono Speakers and Systems [message #86998 is a reply to message #86993] Fri, 12 January 2018 18:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ziggy is currently offline  Ziggy
Chancellor
I looked at the site and they have speakers priced from $199 to a base speaker at $699. You can a One for $199 that does the following:

Start and control your music with your voice. Amazon Alexa built right in.

Play songs, check news and traffic, manage smart devices and enjoy all those other helpful Amazon Alexa skills using a single
Sonos speaker.

Combine voice with the Sonos app to manage all your music in one place: Amazon Music, Spotify, Apple Music, internet radio and hundreds of other streaming services.

Connect wirelessly to other Sonos Home Sound System speakers to play music in any or every room.

Enjoy surprisingly rich, room-filling sound from a smart speaker.
Seamless all-black or all-white color with the smooth matte finish for an appearance that fits in any home.
Re: Sono Speakers and Systems [message #87005 is a reply to message #86998] Sun, 14 January 2018 18:26 Go to previous message
WorkingWoman2017 is currently offline  WorkingWoman2017
Viscount
Sounds like some real improvement in wireless sound to me. Most of the reason that I have not switched is the sound quality slipping when wireless. I would simply rather see wires.
Previous Topic: Bluetooth pairing
Next Topic: Peak power and RMS power
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:41:29 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout