Home » Audio » Speaker » Gamer headset recommendations?
Gamer headset recommendations? [message #86817] Mon, 18 December 2017 02:23 Go to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
The gaming headphones I bought from Amazon Basics were affordable, comfortable to wear, and had great sound. However, it's been two months since my purchase and the microphone has already stopped working. Unfortunately, I missed the holiday sales because I had a working device at the time. Which gaming headset would you recommend that is long lasting?
Re: Gamer headset recommendations? [message #86857 is a reply to message #86817] Sat, 23 December 2017 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pique is currently offline  Pique
Baron
The Asus ROG Centurion headset is a great one and gives extremely clear sound. I've read a lot of very good reviews about it online.
Re: Gamer headset recommendations? [message #86905 is a reply to message #86857] Fri, 29 December 2017 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
Thanks for the gaming headset recommendation, Pique. Gosh that thing sure is pricey, but I'd rather spend more for a durable headset that will last instead of buying another cheap model that will work for a month or two.
Re: Gamer headset recommendations? [message #86908 is a reply to message #86817] Sat, 30 December 2017 17:38 Go to previous message
Solitary is currently offline  Solitary
Baron
If you are on a budget then it will definitely be a good idea to take your time and really look around before buying a head set.
Previous Topic: Take a look at these specs please
Next Topic: What speakers do you own right now?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:32:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio