Home » Audio » Speaker » What speakers do you own right now?
What speakers do you own right now? [message #86713] Wed, 06 December 2017 11:03 Go to next message
funkymusic is currently offline  funkymusic
Baron
What speakers do you own right now? What is the best thing about them? What about the worst? Are there any speakers you've previously owned that you like more than what you have now?
Re: What speakers do you own right now? [message #86717 is a reply to message #86713] Wed, 06 December 2017 19:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
Are we talking about stand alone speakers, or does this include devices that do more than one thing? I'm taking this very seriously, you see.

Re: What speakers do you own right now? [message #86719 is a reply to message #86717] Thu, 07 December 2017 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
I'm fond of my Echo and Echo Dot, but the most amazing speakers I've ever owned were old school floor speakers made by Zenith. They were hand-me-downs from a cousin when he went off to school. I could make the base as loud as I wanted and the speakers never vibrated. They were knocked down a hundred times and it didn't matter because those speakers were durable as heck.
Re: What speakers do you own right now? [message #86723 is a reply to message #86713] Sun, 10 December 2017 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kitt is currently offline  Kitt
Baron
I had a set of speakers just like the ones you mentioned, and I just loved them. They also could take a lickin' and keep on tickin'. I must have knocked them over a hundred times but they still worked until I gave them away a few years ago.
Re: What speakers do you own right now? [message #86750 is a reply to message #86713] Wed, 13 December 2017 17:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pique is currently offline  Pique
Baron
I'm actually thinking about spoiling myself this Christmas and getting a whole new system for my place. I've been doing a lot for everyone else this whole year and I think I deserve a little something special for myself .
Re: What speakers do you own right now? [message #86783 is a reply to message #86750] Thu, 14 December 2017 19:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
Has anything in particular caught your eye? Are you looking for a whole new sound system or something else? I love hearing about what someone else likes because the blogs only seem to focus on Amazon and Bose.
Re: What speakers do you own right now? [message #86912 is a reply to message #86713] Sat, 30 December 2017 18:44 Go to previous message
Pique is currently offline  Pique
Baron
Actually I have not given it much thought yet because I have been so busy running around for the holidays, but I will very soon.
Previous Topic: Gamer headset recommendations?
Next Topic: Speaker Size
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:03:59 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout