Home » Audio » Movies & Music » What was your first concert?
What was your first concert? [message #86623] Wed, 22 November 2017 00:53 Go to next message
Charlie82 is currently offline  Charlie82
Baron
I went to see Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers up in Philadelphia in 1980. It was one of the best experiences of my life. I went to as many shows of theirs as I could. We lost a legend. Anyways, what was your first concert? Was it a good or bad experience?
Re: What was your first concert? [message #86653 is a reply to message #86623] Sun, 26 November 2017 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funkymusic is currently offline  funkymusic
Baron
My first concert wasn't the best experience. I went and saw Keith Urban because my mom has a slight obsession with him. That's not really my type of music, and I only knew one song, so it was a little boring. The first concert I saw that was my own choice was Red Hot Chili Peppers and those guys are just great. My only disappointment was that, at the time, they'd just released Stadium Arcadium and I was hoping to hear more of their older music. That didn't happen. But they were still great.
Re: What was your first concert? [message #86701 is a reply to message #86623] Sun, 03 December 2017 11:36 Go to previous message
Charlie82 is currently offline  Charlie82
Baron
I've had some fun at concerts where I don't know any of the music, but if I don't like the particular artist all that much, usually it's not the best time. Hopefully you liked Keith Urban's music enough. I'm sure it was a lot of fun to see RHCP. I haven't seen them live in decades.
Previous Topic: Least favorite song
Next Topic: Neil Young Archives
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:42:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout